City and District of Smiltene is a place where both eyes and heart can enjoy the beauty and majesty of nature, as well as experience true Latvian soul and hospitality of the locals. This is a place where one can have a great time, regain strength and savour new and pleasant emotions.
The site, surrounded by glorious pine forests, gardens indebted low-rise buildings, the city’s parks, the rapid Abuls River and many lakes.
Welcome to the Smiltene!
- Information for tourists about Smiltene city and district, Latvia and the nearest countrys
- Tourism maps, guides, offers and other tourism materials
- Souvenirs (postcards, magnets, candles, and others)
- Document printing, copying and scanning
- Public Internet access point
- Free Wi-Fi
- 9:00 – 18:00
- 10:00 – 15:00